Wednesday 24 June 2009

Rocking on!






It's been a pretty slow day today, yet I feel thoroughly exhausted! I've continued to plod on with my cardi and have reached about 34/35cm... joy of joys! I'm determined not to get bored with it, but I swear its suddenly stopped growing!






I've updated my deviantart page today as well, with the picture seen here. Its a photomanipulation of my friend Sheona, as you guessed it... a vampyre!! Its a little bit 'dark' but I was quite pleased with the way it turned out. If you're on DA you can check out my other work too... assuming you want to of course. My username is blackflutterbies.






I treated myself tonight as well as I havent had any new cds in ages, and havent bought any for myself in what feels like years so had a big splurge on amazon tonight and got loads including Muse! I'm absolutely in love with supermassive black hole after it was used in the baseball scene of Twilight! Best film ever and that song is just beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment