Monday 22 June 2009

Easily fixed and ticking away!




Well, I've had a rather productive day on the crafts front today so am feeling rather pleased with myself and have a contendly full belly after cooking a creamy chicken for me and my bro tonight.




The armwarmers/fingerless gloves I had made, originally for my boyfriend who then sought pastures green have been fixed so are ready to go to someone who both wants, needs and deserves them at the homeless shelter, but its one less thing to worry about at last.




My Kimono Twist cardi from the LK knitting supplement is coming along nicely and I'm hoping that if I track my progress on here then I'll be somewhat less likely to frog it and start another new project or worse still put it into hibernation! Having the attention span of a newt is such a curse sometimes! LOL


This does however mean that I'm slowly putting a nice dent into my list of unfinished projects and one of those is likely to be frogged.... not because I'm bored (for a change) but the yarn Im using is completely unsuitable and as such the jumper will be too heavy to wear soooo I'm thinking a nice, warm and chunky bedspread as the yarn is variegated pinks. I'm also thinking of adding some sort of butterfly motif for that and have even knit a sample square up to test the butterflies thing (shocking I know! I'd be frightened too!) Its really difficult but I'm going to resist the bedspread until my cardi is done though.... I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment