Monday 15 February 2010

Confessions of a stash addict

Well any of you who know me well will know Im a bit of a stash addict and one of my goals for this year is to somehow diminsh my stash in an honest way which means I cannot buy new yarn for projects until the old yarn is used up.... so I could be here a while!! Only problem is Im also notorious for starting new projects before the old ones are finished.

I seem to be doing well on the whole, well apart from starting another new project today that is but there still seem to be boxes and bags of wool all over the place and I even managed to find some wool Id forgotten I had ever bought so Im thinking I might start planning (scary given how Im not so good with plans when it comes to knitting... sadly I just seem to be a complete ADHD knitter with the attention span of a goldfish) and pick out balls from my stash, will be interesting to compare what I had planned to make with them when I bought them to whatever I actually make.... dont you think?

Well Id better get clicking I guess

2 comments:

  1. I am an absolute devil for doing exactly the same thing- I cannot tell you how many unfinished projects I have on the go! Some of them have definitely bitten the dust with regards to my interest in them but others I will attempt to complete. My new way of trying to curb my stash increasing tendencies is only buying yarn if I know what I'm going to make with it...I'm not quite there yet but I'm trying! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a stash addict when it comes to papercraft items. And I am also good at jumping from one project to another - I blame an overload of ideas LOL. So I can understand your position.

    I will keep an eye out for your projects.

    ReplyDelete